RPEC (Reaching, Planting, Equipping and Caring) International serves our U.S. support base who want to make a difference in our world.
RPEC works alongside likeminded organizations in a collaborative effort, partnering with local leaders to see long-term growth and sustainable development within communities.
Our guiding principles are rooted in:
– Reaching the Lost
– Planting sustainable development programs
– Equipping local leaders
– Caring for those in need
Although officially founded in 2012, RPEC International has engaged in ministry with its partners overseas for many years in over 60 countries. Thanks to its growing support in the United States, RPEC International is able to fulfil its social responsibility while spreading the news of Christ’s redemptive love.
RPEC International is a registered charity in the United States of America and issues charitable receipts annually in accordance with policy established by the Internal Revenue Service.
We desire to reach those who have never heard the name of Jesus. As a Christian organization, we are committed to ministering to all people groups while sharing the redeeming message of Jesus Christ at every opportunity.
Our goal is to achieve long-term, holistic, and sustainable communities by empowering and collaborating with national leaders.
We partner with local leaders to equip the next generation with the tools and resources they need to reach their potential so that they can introduce the gospel message to others.
We look for ways of demonstrating Christ-like love by tangibly helping to care and meet the physical needs of those around us.
We partner with various organizations to help improve the lives of people worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I receive a tax receipt for my donation to RPEC International?
Yes. RPEC International is a registered U.S. charity and will be issuing a yearly cumulative tax receipt for all your donations received. Receipts are typically sent out at the end of February.
Can I specify which Worker and/or Project I wish to support?
You can select the Worker and/or Project from a list of designation options when you donate.
How much of my dollar is actually used for missions?
100% of your donation is used for missions supported by RPEC International. We work hard to ensure that 90% of all funds received are transferred directly to the Workers and Projects you support. The remaining 10% is allocated to local administration and service costs to continue the operation of the international projects.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept donations by Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard) and by Debit through our website.
To donate by cheque, please send the donation directly to:
27758 Santa Margarita Pkwy. #186 Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
Can I donate to a Worker and/or Project that does not appear in the Online Donation Form?
Yes. Please select “Where Most Needed” from the list of designation options and when filling out your information, please include the details of the Worker and/or Project you wish to support under “Organization Name”.
What methods has RPEC International put in place to protect my personal information?
RPEC International adheres to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) when handling your Credit Card information. Also, any donations you make through our online donation form are protected by a PCI Compliant payment processor to help protect against any fraudulent credit card payments.
How can I notify RPEC International of any change in my contact information?